The Ag3PO4/polyvinyl alcohol (Ag3PO4/PVA) hybrid photocatalysts were successfully synthesized usinga coprecipitation method using AgNO3, Na2HPO4·12H2O and PVA as starting materials. The productsemerged in a cubic (p-43n) structure. The photocatalytic performances for the decomposition of Rho-damine B (RhB) under the blue light irradiation strongly depended on PVA content. The excellentphotocatalytic activity may be due to the enhanced photo-induced charge separation brought on bythe strong interaction of PVA with Ag3PO4.
- Solvothermal Synthesis of Strontium Titanate Based Materials Designed For Efficient Visible Light Photocatalysis
- The way forward for the modification of dye-sensitized solar cell towards better power conversion efficiency
- The highly active saddle-like Ag3PO4 photocatalyst under visible light irradiation
- Synthesis of Ag3PO4-polyvinyl alcohol hybrid microcrystal withenhanced visible light photocatalytic activity
- Solvothermal synthesis and photocatalytic properties of chromium-doped SrTiO3 nanoparticles