Saddle-like Ag3PO4 particles of tetrahedron structure were successfully synthesized using a co-precipitation method by mixingH3PO4 ethanol solution and AgNO3 ethanol aqueous solution, where the percentage of ethanol in AgNO3 ethanol aqueous solution was varied at 0, 50, 80, 90 and 100% (v/v). The photocatalytic performance of the synthesized samples was evaluated by photodegradation of Rhodamine B (RhB) under blue light irradiation (λ = 455 nm). The results showed that the morphology of the Ag3PO4 particles greatly changed depending on the ethanol content in the reaction solution. Excellent photocatalytic activity was observed at 80% (v/v) of ethanol, where the Ag3PO4 showed saddle-like morphology derived from the tetrahedron structure.
- Solvothermal Synthesis of Strontium Titanate Based Materials Designed For Efficient Visible Light Photocatalysis
- The way forward for the modification of dye-sensitized solar cell towards better power conversion efficiency
- The highly active saddle-like Ag3PO4 photocatalyst under visible light irradiation
- Synthesis of Ag3PO4-polyvinyl alcohol hybrid microcrystal withenhanced visible light photocatalytic activity
- Solvothermal synthesis and photocatalytic properties of chromium-doped SrTiO3 nanoparticles