Name: Dr. Uyi Sulaeman Nationality: Indonesia Birth: Karawang, Indonesia, July 5th, 1973 Employment: Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science, Jenderal Soedirman University, Indonesia. Position: Professional University Lecturer Office Address: Kampus MIPA, Jl. Dr. Soeparno No.61 Karangwangkal, Purwokerto, 53123, Indonesia. Phone: +62-281-638793 E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D (Doctor of Philosophy) (2008-2011); Environmental Inorganic Materials Chemistry , Graduate School of Environmental Studies, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan
M.Sc. (Master of Science) (1998-2001); Chemistry Department of Chemistry, University of Indonesia (UI), Jakarta, Indonesia.
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) (1992-1998); Chemistry , Department of Chemistry, Bogor Agriculture Institute (IPB), Bogor, Indonesia.
Assistant of University Lecturer, Jenderal Soedirman University, 2000-2002. University Lecturer, Jenderal Soedirman University, 2002-2008. Professional University Lecturer, Jenderal Soedirman University 2012 – at present
Inorganic material chemistry for energy, environmental and health: Photocatalysis, Nanomaterials, Defect engineering.
Member of Indonesian Chemical Society; Member of Royal Chemical Society.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
The Award of Master Degree Scholarship of Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of National Education and Cultural, Indonesia,1998.
The Monbukagakusho Scholarship (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Scholarship) for Doctor Degree, Japan, 2007-2011.
Best Presentation Award: The IUMRS-ICS International Conference in Asia 2008, Symposium AA: Rare-Earth Related Matrial Processing and Functions, December 10-11, 2008 (Nagoya),“Solvothermal Synthesis of SrTiO3-LnTiO2N Solid Solution and Their Visible Light Responsive Photocatalytic Properties”
The Winner of Science and Technology Research Grant 18, Indonesia Toray Science Foundation, 2011
Award of USM-TWAS Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2015.
- U. Sulaeman, S.Yin, T. Suehiro, T. Sato, Solvothermal synthesis of SrTiO3-LnTiO2N solid solution and their visible light responsive photocatalytic properties, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 1 (2009) 012017.
- U. Sulaeman, S. Yin, T. Sato, Solvothermal synthesis of designed nonstoichiometric strontium titanante for efficient visible-light photocatalyst, Applied Physics Letters 97 (2010) 103102.
- U. Sulaeman, S. Yin, T. Sato, Solvothermal synthesis and Photocatalytic properties of Nitrogen-Doped SrTiO3 Nanoparticles, Journal of Nanomaterials 2010 (2010) 629727.
- U. Sulaeman, S. Yin, T. Sato, Microwave assisted solvothermal synthesis and visible light photocatalytic properties of Nb and N Co-doped SrTiO3 nanoparticles, Advances in Science and Technology 63 (2010) 52-57.
- U. Sulaeman, S. Yin, T. Sato, Microwave assisted solvothermal synthesis and visible light photocatalytic properties of Ta and N Co-doped SrTiO3 nanoparticles, International Journal of Optics 2010 (2010) 261420.
- U. Sulaeman, S. Yin, T. Sato, Visible light Photocatalytic Activity Induced by the Carboxyl Group Chemically bonded on the Surface of SrTiO3, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 102 (2011) 286-290.
- U. Sulaeman, Shu Yin, Tsugio Sato, Solvothermal Synthesis and Photocatalytic Properties of Chromium Doped SrTiO3 Nanoparticles, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 105 (2011) 206-210.
- U. Sulaeman, S. Yin, T. Sato, Effect of Sr/Ti Ratio on the Photocatalytic Properties of SrTiO3, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 18 (2011) 032018
- Yin, U. Sulaeman, T. Sato, Current Progress on Modified SrTiO3Visible Light Induced Photocatalyst, Materials Focus 1 (2012) 18-31.
- U. Sulaeman, I. R. Nisa, A. Riapanitra, P. Iswanto, S.Yin, T. Sato, The Highly Active Photocatalyst of Silver Orthophosphate under Visible Light Irradiation for Phenol Oxidation, Advanced Materials Research 896 (2014) 141-144.
- U. Sulaeman, H. Pratiwi, A. Riapanitra, P. Iswanto, S.Yin, T. Sato, Hydrothermal Synthesis and Photocatalytic Properties of BiPO4/Ag3PO4 Heterostructure for Phenol Decomposition, Advanced Materials Research 911 (2014) 92-96.
- U. Sulaeman, X. Wu, B Liu. S. Yin, T. Sato. Synthesis of Ag3PO4-polyvinyl alcohol hybrid microcrystal with enhanced visible light photocatalytic activity, Applied Surface Science, Applied Surface Science 356 (2015) 226-231.
- Febiyanto, I. V. Eliani, A. Riapanitra, U. Sulaeman. Synthesis and visible light photocatalytic properties of iron oxide-silver orthophosphate composites, AIP Conference Proceedings 1725 (2016) 020021.
- U. Sulaeman, F. Febiyanto, S. Yin, T. Sato, The highly active saddle-like Ag3PO4 photocatalyst under visible light irradiation, Catalysis Communications 85 (2016) 22-25.
- U. Sulaeman, A.Z. Abdullah, The way forward for the modification of dye-sensitized solar cell towards better power conversion efficiency, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 74 (2017) 438–452.
- U. Sulaeman, B. Liu, S. Yin, T. Sato, Synthesis of Ag3PO4 using Hydrophylic Polymer and Their Photocatalytic Activities under Visible Light Irradiation, Bulletin of Chemical Reaction Engineering & Catalysis 12 (2017) 206-211.